Wednesday 14 March 2012

STOP PRESS: Beat-Crazed Boffins trounced by Daniella (3)

More views of - or before - Cambridge Film Festival 2012
(Click here to go directly to the Festival web-site)


15 March

Not for the first time to-night, I have been asked to put my own blogging aside to give time, energy and words to another's cause, which is the following Official Statement:


Official Statement

I, Stan O'Grady, was drummer of the band Beat-Crazed Puffins ('the Band') more or less without a break for 15 years.

I am now quietly retired, and living in Egham.

I do not know, nor have I at any time known, The Sage of Egham.

On account of the name, the Band (
not to be mistaken for The Band or The Banned) was linked, but only in some feeble people's minds, with The Boffins.

I have never knowingly played with The Boffins, although, before, during and after my time with the Band, I did play with other bands ('the bands').

The list of the bands, to the best of my recollection and belief, is in the bureau.

The list itself is of the bands with which, to the best of my recollection and belief, I played.

I do not know, nor have I at any time known, Antropuss O'Rourke.

For safety's sake, I should say that, to the best of my recollection and belief, the list is actually of
the names of the bands, not of the bands themselves.

That is all that I wish to say.


Thank you for your time



No comments: