Sunday 18 September 2011

Omelette rescue

Omelette rescue

More views of - or at - Cambridge Film Festival 2011
(Click here to go directly to the Festival web-site)


18 September

Omelette rescue

If ever I should get disillusioned (pretty likely, unfortunately), I should remember Kath.

Her extreme kindness in taking pity on the fact that, having been left with just 30 minutes between film 1 and film 2, I was only going to have another 30 minutes before film 3 would begin - with the offer to order me a cheese-and-tuna omelette, which, complete with lettuce and lovely balsamic dressing, was waiting for me when I exited from White White World (2010). A very welcome thing to come out to from that individual experience !

Plus my change in a wonderful origami wallet. As I told Kath, 10 out of 5 !


Tweet away @TheAgentApsley

No comments: