Thursday 8 September 2011

Time enough for travel

More views of - or at (or before) - Cambridge Film Festival 2011
(Click here to go directly to the Festival web-site)
9 September

After Ant Neely kindly alerted me to one of them, I have made time to view some of the dimensions of Dimensions on youtube: so far (and I may stop here - see below), I've seen the trailer, an interview with Ant, and also with Olivia Llewellyn - not, I gather, that one should wish one's life away (or maybe ask to be back where things were different), but it's all making me wish that 21 September were closer, as this whole project looks really inventive and enthused by a small group of people working hard to making it happen.

There are going to be so many good things at the Festival in-between, so that, although finding time for blogging seems pressed now, it will seem com-pressed then, I'm sure that I'll make it. Do I, though, have to brush up on Everett, the 'many universes' theory, and quantum mechanics whilst I still have the chance, or can I rely on my sketchy memory of such things...? (I'm guessing not!)

No comments: